RULES AT ACTION KARTING1. All rules are strictly enforced. All racers MUST sign a waiver form.
2. A minimum height of 1.5m is required to drive.
3. A minimum age of 13 is required to drive.
4. When in the pit area, participants must comply with all safety briefing instructions and obey all verbal and signaled commands.
5. All racers must sign a Waiver and Release of Liability. All minors must have a signed waiver by their parent/guardian or they will not be allowed to use the track.
6. You must keep your hands on the steering wheel and feet inside the kart at all times. Individuals wearing a cast or sling will not be permitted to drive karts.
7. Signed parental consent forms are required for youth under 18.
8. Appropriate footwear must be worn. No bare feet.
9.N o loose articles or items of clothing. All scarfs and/or long necklaces must be removed.
10. Long hair must be tied up and tucked in.
11. No person will be allowed to participate in karting if over the legal alcohol limit. Breathalyzer will be given if required.
12. All drivers must wear a helmet and hairnet. You can bring your own helmet but it must be DOT labeled and full faced.
13. All drivers will receive a mandatory safety briefing video session.
14.Never stop on the track unless directed to by an Action Karting official.
15. Kart racing poses a threat to those with back or neck injuries. Please consult your physician before racing.
16. People with heart conditions should not use the karts.
17. Pregnant woman should not use the karts.
18. Action Karting will not tolerate any bumping or blocking of karts.
19. This is a FAMILY FUN track, no obscene language will be tolerated.
20. Dress code is enforced.
“If you fail to follow our rules or instructions issued by the staff, or if you are black flagged on the track, there will be NO REFUND. Please respect our rules and enjoy your time at ACTION KARTING & have fun.”
Management reserves the right to deny entry or remove any individual who does not comply with our the rules and dress code.
For any questions or concerns, please ask to speak to a manager.